Friday, September 16, 2005

under new management...

I've come to the realization that I have a new boss. He's bald, 21" long, and very demanding. He dictates when I sleep, eat, when I go to the bathroom and when I can contribute to this blog. He's amazing. :) Pete is convinced that being a baby is the career path that needs to explore. "You're constantly getting boobs shoved in your face, people are completely crazy about making sure you're well fed, well cared for and that you've gone to the bathroom enough each day." At 4am in a sleep deprived haze that was the funniest thing I'd ever heard. Lack of sleep makes me loopy and everything hilarious. Not really good if you're shaking your baby out of sleep by laughing your head off at his goofy facial expressions that he doesn't even realize he's making.

The sleep deprivation is slowly settling in but isn't nearly as bad with my mom and dad here watching the little guy and forcing me to sleep. They say they want me to get my rest but I know they really want total uninterrupted Grant time. :)

Well it's our turn to cook tonight.. my mom has really spoiled us by cooking every evening. Now where did I put those Pizza Hut coupons?

No comments: