Wednesday, August 30, 2006

what.. no love for mom? :)

Grant is having a whale of a time with Gramma and Grampa. He didn't take long to warm up to them at all. In the parking lot at the airport I gave him to Grampa while I put the stroller away and he didn't want to come back to me.

NEW WORDS!!
For quite awhile Grant has been able to say "Daddy" or "Dadda" which has been totally cute especially since I knew "Mama" wouldn't be far behind. Grant's second word was book or "buh". Totally cute! He's a reader! "Mama" would surely be next! Grant's third word was Grampa "mmpa".. fourth word was cheese. So it seems I rate below dairy products. :) It's so exciting and cute.

In other weird news Grant seems to really like The Wiggles. He clap clap claps and waves his arm along with them while he eats his cheerios in the morning. Two days in and I can't get the songs out of my head and I now know all the dances. Awesome. Anyone stuck on the moves to Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy let me know, I can hook you up.

-misty

No comments: