Wednesday, August 16, 2006

big boy territory...

So I guess we're done with the bottle. For the past 3 nights I've offered Grant a bottle at bedtime and every night he's refused. I guess he's done. It seems so strange to think of him not having a bottle. Normally I'm so excited about all of his new milestones and all the "big boy" achievements. I cheer him on and push him along in all of these new feats. This self weaning really threw me for a loop and made me a little emotional. My little baby who used to fit in the crook of my arm is now charging ahead on his own, like it or not, into Toddlerville. Hang on tight.

-misty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a Harley is next , or how about a Tattoo....Yeah "EASY RIDER" , "BORN TO BE WILD" or "MOTHERS WORRY".
Little Buddie looks so BIG and Happy. Can`t wait to see him and push him myself.
DAD