Wednesday, January 04, 2006

zombification...

I'll tell you what's not fun. Waking up every two hours with Grant's cold would have been fine but feeding him with a bunged up nose seems to take 3 times as long since he can't work out the breathing and eating thing simultaneously. So by the time I've pumped, fought with him to do the nasal aspirator, fed him and got him back to bed I'm exhausted. I climb back into bed only to be next to Peter who has developed a horrible cold that causes him to snore, grunt, hum and make some really loud strange guttural noise that could wake the dead. So by the time I finally get used to that noise and start to drift off.. Grant is hungry again!! Yay!! If one of them doesn't get better soon I'm going to start having double Nyquil martinis myself.

- misty

No comments: