Friday, October 14, 2005

sleeping on the job...

I'm realizing that I'm most tired at the 8am feeding time. I do pretty well getting up throughout the night but I think after many years of pulling college all-nighters that my body is just trained to get through the night knowing it will be compensated with sleep in the morning. But when morning comes around Grant still seems to want to eat and be taken care of.. (funny, that :)). Anyway.. I have a nice little squirmy alarm clock that grunts at me when I start to dip into sleepland. I keep snapping awake and realize I've been trying to feed him through his nostril or through the outside of his cheek. The first few weeks I kept thinking "oh weird.. he must have spit his bottle out". But I think I realized that he obviously wouldn't be grunting at me if this were the case. This new manager never lets up. :)

-misty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am an anonymous blogger! Fear my anonymous blog!!

-Jenna

Anonymous said...

Non-anonymous comment

Anonymous said...

Hi Misty and Peter,
Susan just sent this to me....Congrats to you both he is so cute!!
I am loving your stories, I almost fell out of my chair!!
Hope all is well, and keep us updated.
Shanna