Wednesday, June 27, 2007

news! news! news!

We had our ultrasound today and were very excited to learn we're having another boy!! I thought I would be slightly disappointed but the minute I saw he was a boy (seconds before the doc announced it) I was really excited about having another little boy. I think I realized afterwards that I was hoping for a girl for all the girl stuff (mary janes, dresses, pink stuff) but I'm really excited and looking forward to all the boy stuff x2 (except the bugs - Grant has already brought me a few too many Grant handled, half dead ants). This baby also appears to be as active as Grant was in the womb. Lord help us. So bring on the pirate parties, rough and tumble little boys, and other boy type craziness - we've got stockpiles of band-aids in every size and we're as ready as we'll ever be. :)

Oh! the rest of the ultrasound covering the health issues all showed to be really good with no concerns. :)

-misty

No comments: